RAMPTECH Engines — Diesel
RAMPTECH® Navistar 7.3L DI
NAVISTAR DI 7.3L TURBO APPLICATIONS
The Navistar 7.3L DI turbo is the most popular diesel engine on the road today. RAMPTECH® 7.3L Turbo Engines, which are available for Ford and International T444E Series applications, are configured specifically to your application.
- RAMPTECH® engine builders replaces all pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job
- All heads are pressure tested
- Cylinder blocks are 100% bored and decked on CNC machining centers
- Cylinder blocks are 100% pressure tested and cylinder bores are CNC diamond plateau honed
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized and controlled for length
- Core plugs are 100% replaced
- RAMPTECH® engine builders install new OEM HEUI injectors on all Navistar 7.3L DI
All of RAMPTECH® Complete Drop-In Engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate cruise segments simulating light, medium and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
WITH NEW OEM HEUI INJECTORS
Remanufactured injectors are one of the most common causes for fuel system failures in this engine throughout the industry. As a quality enhancement, RAMPTECH® engine builders install new HEUI injectors on all 7.3L DI Long Block Supreme and Complete Drop-In engines. These new injectors, from the OE manufacturer, have tungsten coated plungers, which is an improvement over some earlier OE injectors.