RAMPTECH High Quality Parts
RAMPTECH® LED GSE Headlamp
Sage P/N 334010
Endurance. Built for the Ramp.
The RAMPTECH® LED GSE Headlamp is made of diecast aluminum alloy housing, black powder-coated, and air-tight internal compartments. This GSE headlamp is made of high impact and UV-resistant acrylic plastic that will stand up to the harshest environmental ramp conditions. All mounting brackets and hardware are stainless steel.
Fully Lab and Ramp Tested
The RAMPTECH® LED GSE Headlamp was run for numerous 8 continuous hour cycles while affixed to an air-powered vibration bench without a single failure. The vibration was extreme compared to a typical vehicle application.
The RAMPTECH® LED GSE Headlamp was continuously cycled on and off 50 times per minute for a total of 160 hours at 30 volts. This GSE headlamp was cycled 480,000 times without a single failure.
The RAMPTECH® LED GSE Headlamp was tested by leaving the LED light continuously on for 48 hours at 24 volts during continuous cycles.
The RAMPTECH® LED GSE Headlamp was continuously run for over 400 hours submerged in water. The seal and light intensity remained stable.
The RAMPTECH® LED GSE Headlamp was field-tested on various types of ramp equipment for over years without a single failure.
6 super bright Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Durable high impact-resistant acrylic lens that will stand up to the harshest environmental ramp conditions
- Rugged solid-state LEDs that can withstand shock and vibration
- Life Rating is approximately 40,000 hours
- Long-life LEDs means never having to replace another bulb
- LED light is whiter and brighter creating better visibility
- LEDs have less current draw which results in in-creased battery and alternator life
- Die-cast aluminum alloy fin style housing provides maximum protection
- Stainless Steel mounting brackets and hardware
- Fully ramp tested and proven
Lens Pattern: Flood for maximum effectiveness
Lens Material: High impact acrylic plastic
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
Housing Material: Die-cast aluminum alloy
Mounting: Stainless steel pedestal mount
Range: 9 to 24 Volts
1.170 Amps @ 12V DC
0.567 Amps @ 24V DC
Lumen Output: 1080
*This lamp is for airport vehicles only and is intended for the ramp.