RAMPTECH Lav/Water Couplings and Hose
RAMPTECH® Lav Rinse/Fill Coupling
Sage P/N 383030
Extended Length — Sage P/N 383032
Quick connect with no drips. Absolutely, positively.
Superbly engineered RAMPTECH® Lavatory Rinse/Fill Couplings attach rapidly to any standard 1inch rinse/fill nipple for a no-drip connection between a ground service vehicle and the aircraft lavatory system during servicing. Open end, quarter turn lock-and-release design provides quick connect and disconnect to enhance speed and efficiency on a busy ramp while positive snap lock assures leak-proof sealing.
RAMPTECH® Lavatory Rinse/Fill Couplings are made of lightweight and rugged anodized aluminum and these couplings are designed for a wide temperature range. Other top quality features include knurled body for improved handling, a high operating pressure rating with low pressure drop and a robust hose bib that accepts a standard 1inch ground servicing hose/clamp connection.
- Distinctive quick connect/disconnect with positive snap lock
- Wide temperature range
- Positive leak-proof sealing on all standard 1in lavatory rinse/fill service panel nipples
- Open end, quarter-turn to lock and release
- Lightweight/rugged anodized aluminum construction
- Knurled body for improved handling
- Hose bib to accept standard 1” ground servicing hose/clamp connection
- High operating pressure rating with low pressure drop