|Reports To:||Distribution Center Manager|
|Job Type:||Full Time Non-Exempt|
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
Sage Parts is the world’s largest supplier of GSE (Ground Support Equipment) and airport-related equipment replacement parts with operations in The United States, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Peru, South Africa, The Netherlands, and The United Kingdom. Sage Parts supplies replacement parts and accessories for all types and brands of GSE. Sage provides supply chain management, on site supply services, single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs.
We are looking to fill a Warehouse Associate position. This is a full-time role but must be flexible for OT when necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle product carefully to prevent damage while packing / unpacking
- Read, follow instructions and complete documentation sign-off per process for all shipping & receiving activity
- Verify counts to customer orders, transfers and packing lists and notify the manager of any inconsistencies
- Properly package all products to prevent damage during shipment
- Order and maintain an inventory of packing materials
- Notify manager for any issues such as broken boxes, damaged product, etc.
- Maintain and assure compliance to all health and safety standards per government & company standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Perform other duties as directed
REQUIREMENTS / REQUESTED QUALIFICATIONS
Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Experienced with warehouse equipment including forklift, pallet jack and hand scanner
- Experience with shipping platforms (UPS, FedEx & TMS), Pick and Pack and WMS System (RF)
- Capable of reading, writing and speaking English
- Self-motivated and eager to provide consistent excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Flexible to work overtime (when needed) to meet operational demands
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and team environment
- Experience with UPS World Ship a Plus
We stand behind our customers, products, and services as responsibility, support and continuous improvement are the key words which drive our work attitude. We also believe in work as an essential way to achieve success, and we aim to build a work environment which fosters individual growth and personal achievement for our employees through empowerment.
If our values match yours, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits Offered Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) plan, HC-FSA, DC-FSA, HAS, Paid time off, Holidays.
Sage Parts is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, creed, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, including, but not limited to, lactation, or any other characteristics protected by law, unless a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com