CAREERS AT SAGE PARTS
Sage Parts traces its routes to 1969 and the start of S.A.G.E Corporation. In 1998 the parts business was spun off, creating the company today known as Sage Parts. The new ownership/leadership of the company had an ambitious vision to create a global aftermarket parts structure to support aviation ground support equipment.
Today, Sage Parts plays an integral and essential role in supporting the global aviation industry.
Sage Parts supports the entire equipment life cycle with a portfolio of services and products that focus on preventative maintenance, breakdown, damage, repair, and overhaul.
Through its engineering and product development teams, Sage has introduced its line of products to improve reliability and safety, collision avoidance, and reduce GSE emissions.
Customers include the Airlines, Package Companies, Ground Service Providers, Maintenance Providers, Military and Governmental Agencies worldwide.
WORKING AT SAGE
Sage Parts plays a vital role in the aviation community, supporting the various customers to ensure and accomplish passengers, cargo, and military operations.
Sage Parts could not achieve its mission without the dedicated, hard-working team members throughout the world, each and everyone playing an important part in our daily success.
Sage Parts team is passionate about what they do and is determined to persevere even in adversity such as economic or health crises.
Sage Parts is not for everyone. We are a high-volume, hard-charging organization that strives to achieve success and continuous improvement. Even with its growth, Sage Parts maintains its entrepreneurial spirit.
We also recognize that while work is a crucial part of our organization, we acknowledge and respect the work/life balance.
AN ALVEST COMPANY
ALVEST is a group dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of technical products for the aviation industry, which include aviation ground support equipment, spare parts and services, and technical adhesives and markings for the aerospace and industrial markets.
ALVEST aims to lead in these markets and consistently invests in innovation, product development and manufacturing and customer support process improvement. We pride ourselves in our ability to increase and strengthen the effectiveness, safety and energy efficiency of aviation ground support.
TLD is a leading industrial group specializing in the design, assembly, distribution and after-sales support of airport ground support equipment for the aviation industry. TLD has 8 factories located across 3 continents and a comprehensive worldwide network for sales and services consisting of 40 locations worldwide, providing its customers with a complete range of ground support equipment.
Smart Airport Systems (SAS), an Alvest Group Company, strives for excellence in its mission to provide sustainable solutions for aviation. Its two major objectives are the generation of fuel savings to Airlines and the reduction of noise and polluting emissions at Airports.
Sage Parts is the world’s largest supplier of GSE and airport-related replacement parts with operations in The United States, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, Macau, The Netherlands, Peru, Singapore, South Africa, and The United Kingdom.
AERO Specialties provides complete aircraft ground support equipment solutions to general aviation customers, corporate, FBO, MRO, military and airlines worldwide. We manufacture and distribute industrial-grade, high-quality aircraft ground support equipment to an extensive portfolio of major organizations.
ADHETEC designs, manufactures and distributes worldwide adhesive and pressure sensitive solutions for the aeronautical, automotive, railway and high-tech industries.
LEANER AND GREENER
“ALVEST goal is to be a major contributor to the conversion of airport and aviation to safer, greener and leaner operations around the world.
This is our engagement as our industry needs to control and reduce its impact on the environment and to bring a positive human and social contribution to the society and the people. The achievement of our goal is supported by our long-term vision, our culture and values that are rooted in service, integrity, transparency and accountability vis-à-vis all our stakeholders.”
ALVEST GREEN PARTICIPATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
Member of the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions to shed light on existing Solutions that are both clean and profitable and have a positive impact on quality of life.
Since 2020, Alvest has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
EMPLOYEE OWNERSHIP BACKED BY STRONG INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
Feel Like an owner, act like an owner!
More than 43% of our 2,100 employees/management have an ownership interest in the company.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) is a long-term institutional investor that manages funds primarily for public and parapublic pension and insurance plans
- As one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers, it held c. US$310 billion in net assets (December 31, 2018). CDPQ invests globally in major financial markets, private equity, infrastructure, real estate, and private debt, with investments in more than 50 countries.
- CDPQ can hold investments over the very long term (over 10 years, as the case may be)
- ARDIAN (ex-AXA Private Equity), founded in 1996, is a premium independent private investment company with assets of c. US$90 billion managed or advised in Europe, North America, and Asia
- The company keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and delivers investment performance to its global investors while fueling growth in economies across the world. ARDIAN’s investment process embodies three values: excellence, loyalty, and entrepreneurship. ARDIAN’s employees form the largest shareholder group
- SAGARD is a French private equity fund supporting the development of mid-sized companies led by ambitious Management teams
- Created in 2003 by the Desmarais family (Power Corporation of Canada), SAGARD’s investor base comprises leading industrial families, and it has €2.5 billion in total assets under Management
- Since 2004, SAGARD and its Paris-based team of 12 professionals have invested in 30 industrial or services companies in France, Belgium, and Switzerland
- CDPQ, ARDIAN and SAGARD are first class investors with strong geographical and business complementarities
- CDPQ has a long-term vision (no constraints at all in terms of exit) and the capacity to recommit capital at any time during investment period which will enable the Group to pursue its growth strategy (e.g. through acquisitions)
- ARDIAN was the former shareholder of the Group between 2006 and 2013 and has a very good knowledge of ALVEST and the industry
OPEN POSITIONS AT SAGE
30 Hub Drive
Melville, NY 11747